Friday, 8 July 2016

Moon Word Search - Free Printable

This week's topic for the Unit Study Roundup is Astronauts, Moon, and Space.  I decided to create a word search for this post.

I went to Puzzle Makerand I had a few options for setting up the word search.  I entered the number of words that I wanted to use that all have to do with the moon.

The words that I chose to use for this are:

Crater
Crescent
Eclipse
Full
Gibbous
Gravity
Half
Lunar
New
Orbit
Phases
Quarter
Satellite
Tides
Wane
Wax

For the images, I went to Clip Art Lord and downloaded two free images to use with my word search.  In this case, both images have come from http://openclipart.org/ and Clip Art Lord credits the creator of all of the images that they share.

This word search has been DD tested and she rates it as  10/10  for difficulty.  I have put the answer sheet on the second page and explained how the answers work.


I saved this on my Google Drive and you can download it here.


Enjoy :D

Please hop on over and read the blog entries from the other bloggers in this roundup:

10 Fun Children's Books about Space from Crafty Mama in ME

Learning about the Solar System for Kids from Look! We're Learning!

Children's Astronaut Books from The Jenny Evolution

Melted Bead Planet Mobile from Schooling a Monkey

Stargazing Apps for Kids from iGameMom

Space sensory salt tray activities from The Usual Mayhem

How to Spot Meteors When Camping from FrogMom

Galaxy Art & Science from Preschool Powol Packets

International Space Station Unit from Bambini Travel

Night Sky Printable Activity from CraftCreateCalm

Outer Space Coloring Pages from Mrs. Karle's Sight and Sound Reading

Kids' Books about Mars from Books and Giggles

Outer Space Word Search from The Letters of Literacy

Astronaut Ten Frame Matching Game from The Kindergarten Connection

Armstrong Air and Space Museum Wapakoneta, OH from Something 2 Offer

Moon Word Search from Tales of Education at Home

Astronomy for Kids: The Moon from Planet Smarty Pants