Friday, 15 July 2016

Lighthouse Word Search - Free Printable

This week's Unit Study Roundup is on Lighthouses.  I decided to do a printable word search.

Last week, I also created and shared a word search, here.   I did the same thing by going to Puzzle Maker and I entered the words that I wanted in the lighthouse word search.  This week's words are:


ALERT
BEACON
BEAM
COAST

DANGER
FLASHING
FOG
GUARD

HARBOUR
HAZARDOUS
KEEPER
LIGHTHOUSE

MARINERS
OPERATIONAL
SAFETY
WARNING


For the images I went here and here downloaded them and inserted them into my word search.

This word search has been DD tested and she rates it as  10/10  for difficulty.  I have put the answer sheet on the second page and explained how the answers work.

I saved this on my Google Drive and you can download it here.



Enjoy :D





Here are some more blogs from the Lighthouse Unit Study:

Visiting the Point Arena Lighthouse with Children from Crafty Mama in ME

Childrens Lighthouse Books from Look! We're Learning!

Lighthouse Printable Number Sequencing Puzzle for Preschool from Schooling a Monkey

Cupcake Liner Lighthouse Craft from Play Dough & Popsicles

Marblehead Lighthouse Marblehead, OH from Something 2 Offer

Lighthouse Word Search from Tales of Education at Home

20 Kid-Friendly Lighthouse Hikes around the World from FrogMom