Sunday, 15 July 2012

Time For Change

I decided to rename my blog because the name I gave it was not an accurate representation of what my blog is about. My blog was called 'We Love to Learn' but I have now renamed it 'Tales of Education at Home' as that is really what the blog is about. I also changed the URL name so that it is the same as my title. There always seemed to be something funny about homeeducationsuestyle and We Love to Learn, now it all matches.

I also learned how to edit my Learning Under the Trees webring details today. It took some work finding how to get in to edit it all so that it worked, but I managed to do it!

We have been relaxing and waiting for various activities to come to an end and then we will officially be on holiday. I am already in holiday mode despite that I am so very busy with my musical activities. I play in a brass band, and then I sing in a choir. I enjoy it a lot. Yesterday was a fun day in a nearby town and I went marching in the band. Marching and playing a musical instrument is a lot harder than it looks. It was a fun day and I am already looking forward to next year's festivities.

This week the plan is to take our visiting Flat Traveller to the Hat Museum and then send him home to Arkansas. I will update our Flat Traveller blog with things when I go looking through the pictures I have taken.

Enjoy the sunshine wherever you are, and carpe lux solis (seize the sunshine).